Please note that this feature is only available if Advanced Control was switched on to your account. For now, only the Owner of the organization’s Business Account will be able to reset another users’ password.
- Select the “Users” tab under the Admin Center
- Hover over the user whose password should get a reset
- Click on the menu icon, which will be visible at the end of the row
- Select “Reset Password”
- After reading the instructions confirm the password reset, by submitting your own Tresorit password
- The temporary password will be copied to your clipboard.
- Make sure you share the temporary password on a safe channel and request a password change from the affected user upon the first login. Share this article to explain how they can change their password.
Please note that the temporary password will be generated on the Admin's local device and neither Tresorit servers nor Tresorit employees will have access to it.