Now that you decided that ZeroKit is right for you, let's get you started in just a few minutes:
1. Sign up for ZeroKit
- Go to https://tresorit.com/zerokit and sign up.
- Click on the activation link in the email to activate your account.
2. Test-drive a sample app
Sample apps are a great way to quickly get started. These apps are already pre-configured for your new account:
- Log in to your new Sandbox account at https://manage.tresorit.io
- Follow the download and setup instructions for the sample app
- Run the app and look at its source code to see how it works.
3. Get your ZeroKit API Url and Admin Secret
While the sample apps already include your API Url and Admin Secret, you can download this data from your account page as well:
- Log back into your account at https://manage.tresorit.io
- Copy & paste the API Url into your client app and Admin Secret into your server app
4. Get support
We'd like to keep in touch with our Beta customers. So instead of a formal support workflow, we use Slack during Beta and you can also reach us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shortly following registration, we'll send you an invitation to ZeroKit's Slack channel.
- Let us know if you'd like to go to production during our Beta timeframes (Q1 2017). We'll upgrade you from your developer account to a production-ready infrastructure!