Adding your brand image to Tresorit’s web-based interfaces is a small but important visual help for your co-workers and clients to see that the service they’re just using is a trusted and company-approved business tool. Your business teams can share information the way they want while Tresorit’s end-to-end encryption works reliably in the background to secure your data.
What is custom branding?
This new feature allows business admins and co-admins of Tresorit Business and Enterprise accounts to change the Tresorit logo and color in the Web access interfaces and link download sites. By adding your logo and brand color, you can easily match the look and feel of web-based file sync & share with your organization’s well-known visuals.
How to set up custom branding?
- Log in to your Admin Center and select the Settings tab
- At Customization, click on Change to upload your company’s logo and set up the color by changing the hex code to the one specified in your brand guidelines.
- Before releasing the update to your team/organization you can review changes in the editor field.
- After this, every user in your Business Account will see your organization’s logo in the header when using Tresorit from a browser.
- Admins can reset or update the Customization settings anytime.
Where will be the logo and bran colors displayed?
- The color you select will appear on buttons, links, selections, and other interactive elements on the Web Access.
- Link download pages you send internally and externally to clients and partners will also include your logo and color.
Thank your for you attention and if you would like to explore more Admin features, please visit our knowledge base to learn more.