Tresorit Path is a smart way that will help other members of your tresors to easily find files or folders that are already shared with them and became a point of interest recently.
How to create a Tresorit Path to a file, folder or tresor?
- Open the Tresorit app
- Select the item from your Tresor list or via the Cloud Browser you wish to get a Tresorit Path to.
- Right-click on the item and select ‘Copy Tresorit Path’
- Your Tresorit Path will be copied to your clipboard.
You can also access this feature with shortcuts after selecting the item, hold ⇧⌘C on Tresorit for Mac or Ctrl+Shift+C on Tresorit for Windows and Linux.
How to access a Tresorit Path?
- Copy the Tresorit Path into your browser and open it.
- Select the ‘Open in Tresorit’ option in the pop-up window. We also recommend checking the “Remember…” option in.
- If you have Tresorit downloaded to your computer it will pop up and open the enclosing folder of the item you were pointed to. If you don't have Tresorit on your device you can log into the Web Access to access the file or download the app.
Please note that Tresorit Paths will only work for those with whom you already shared the enclosing tresor via an invitation. Recipients have to be the member of the tresor to access tresor, folder or file Paths.