In order to provide you with the highest security standards, we must update and patch our product constantly. We do not provide support for older versions and they may stop working at some point. Make sure to keep your apps are up-to-date!
Release Notes - Tresorit for Windows Phone
2.1.208. - 19/01/2018
We've updated third party apps, that help us to keep Tresorit for Windows Phone safe and going. We've also removed functions like deletion and the activity wall.
We regret to inform you that we are discontinuing support for the Windows Phone OS and Windows 10 Mobile. As of March 15, 2018, we will no longer update and maintain the Tresorit for Windows Phone application. After that date, you will not be able to log in or receive updates through the app.
However, you will be able to access your Tresorit account from other platforms, or using your browser to enter the Web Access.
2.1.207 - 07/10/2017
Besides introducing the remote wipe feature for Tresorit for WindowsPhone, we've done a bit of a background work and improved how server api usage and also added a few small improvements and bugfixes in this release.
2.1.206 - 11/07/2017
We added a few improvements in the background, for example improved the use of firstname/lastname in certificates.
2.1.205 - 29/05/2017
This is a patch release to fix an invitation bug that possibly occurred when someone accepted Advanced Control settings from Windows Phone.
2.1.201 - 05/05/2017
- The rights that tresor members can get assigned to will appear in the right (Owner, Manager, Editor, Viewer) order.
- Notifications got smarter and more reliable
- State reload fix
- The notification about using mobile data connection to upload or download data will be smarter to highlight potential consequences.
2.1.197 - 08/02/2017
- This version will be faster: we implemented a few improvements to make the upload/download process faster.
- Business Users will be able to accept changes to Account management from Tresorit for WindowsPhone too, in cases when an admin of the Business Account switches Advanced control on.
- Good news for new Tresorit users: the login flow will be shorter, as we removed all not crucial steps.
- Image view fix
- Gallery crash fix
- Revoked device stuck fix
- Password changed unexpected error fix
- Suspended account handling fix
2.1.183 - 09/01/2017
This release was all about fixing small, but somewhat important bugs which affected the SSLL reader we use, the flow when an invitation is revoked, and tresor operations like opening and deleting folders.
2.1.174 - 17/11/2016
- Speed up and stability improvements
- Internal cache
- SQLite update to 3.14.2 and NewtonSoft.Json update to 9.0.1
- Old tresor format is not supported anymore
- Windows 10 blackscreen stuck after start fix
- Restart crash fix
- Upload task poisoning fix
- Uploads UI fix
- Disable pinlock when select an external file to upload in progress
2.1.168 - 25/07/2016
- Tresorit speaks French and Spanish!
- Updates in the way how user permissions can be change
- Transfer ownership of tresors if someone is leaving the project or the company so data won't get lost.
- System tray integration to show uploading file name
- Pending invitation management: accepting links got more intuitive
2.1.159 - 17/05/2016
- Lock screen icon
- Multiple datacenter support
- File versions are available on Windows Phone too!
- Delete non empty folder
- Improved battery saver mode
- Get phone contacts for tresor invite autocomplete
- Tresorit speaks Hungarian!
- Upload stuck fix in Windows 10 Mobile
- Refresh tresor size after upload
2.1.132 - 10/04/2016
- Improvements for German localization
- File name validation update
- Device certificate renew
- Optimized image viewer: lower memory usage and thumbnails preload in gallery
- Share integration
- Create adhoc encrypted link
- Thumbnail handling fix (format and local store)
- Tresor search empty result
- Pinned image open fix
- Windows 10 upload fix
2.1.107 - 21/01/2016
- Remove user option
- New notifications
- New settings (background task)
- Bugfixes and performance improvements
2.1.104 - 12/10/2015
- Stability improvements
- Create encrypted link page default values fix
- Uploads UI speed improvements
- Background task fix
1.1.101 - 10/30/2015
- Share feature (with email address and via link)
- Ability to accept Business group invitation
- Couple of bugfixes
1.1.98 - 10/11/2015
- Activity wall speed improvements
- Show uploading files in directory
- Invite accept/decline/remove
- Leave tresor feature
- Invite count badge on live tile
- UI improvements
- Encrypted links
- Fixing bug in Grid view
- New log format
- Optimized activity wall
- other bug fixes
- Creating and deleting tresor
- Uploading and deleting files
- Auto Camera Upload
- Register to OS Settings/Photos+Camera/Auto upload section
- File order change
- Grid view
- Tresor filter
- HighRes thumbnails (WP8.1)
- Renamed tresors
- Show tresor invites
- Performance improvements
126.96.36.199 –12.11.2014. – PUBLIC RELEASE
- Default device name is the device manufacturer
- Navigation fixed
- Pinlock page fixed
188.8.131.52 –06.11.2014. – PUBLIC RELEASE
- Login issues fixed
- Starting Tresorit force logout issue fixed
184.108.40.206 –27.10.2014. – PUBLIC RELEASE
- Link/unlink device
- Performance improvements