The Owner and Admins of a Business account have access to user stats via the Admin Center. This is where the number of tresors users created and use under the Business Account as well as devices, web sessions, and the used space are listed.
How to check user statistics via the Admin Center?
- Log in to your Tresorit account from any Tresorit desktop app or via your Web Access in a desktop browser.
- Select the <Admin Center>
- The Admin Center will be opened in your browser.
- Select the <Users> tab.
- Select the user you wish to see the statistics of. You can see the stats by clicking on the user's name.
If you need the Account level summary of how users in your Business Account use Tresorit, please visit the <Dashboard> tab of your Admin Center.
What kind of data do Admins and Co-Admins see from their Tresorit for Business Account users?
- Account info - Admins have access to basic details about user specific usage and settings data under the Account info section. This is where Admins can promote users to co-Admins or assign a user to another policy template.
- Tresors - Admins can review the tresor membership status of all users in their Business Account. This feature will come especially handy in case of a user leaves the organization. Admins can track the name of the tresors created by the user and also request an ownership transfer as a part of the offboarding process.
- Devices - This tab lists all devices where the user logged in to the Tresorit. Admins remove any of these devices. The device will get unlinked from the users' account.
- Web sessions - This tab lists all sessions where the user logged in to the Tresorit Web Access. Each session can be removed from the list (and unlinked from the users' account).
If you would like to learn more about unlinking devices or ending web sessions as an Admin please visit this article.
Thank you very much for your attention, please make sure to set the right permissions for each group/user.
If you have any questions or feedbacks, please always feel free to contact us.