HOW TO MANAGE POLICY TEMPLATES?
Create Policy templates in the Admin Center to define a set of users with different access levels to specific features. Users on one Policy template will have the same set of permissions and one user can only belong to one template. The Owner of the Business Account and co-Admins can create new templates and change the settings of already existing ones.
In this tutorial, learn more about:
- How to manage Policy templates?
- How to create a new Policy template?
- How to remove a Policy template?
How to manage Policy templates?
- Please log in to your Tresorit account from any desktop computer or via the Web Access.
- Click on <Admin Center>. If you started the process in your desktop app, you will need to submit your password to access your Admin Center.
- Select the <Policies> tab on the left sidebar.
By default, you have 1 predefined Policy template called "Default". You can always create a new template.
How to create a new Policy template?
- Click on <New template>
- Enter the name of the new template
- The new template will be created and will appear in the list your Policy templates
How to remove a Policy template?
- Select the template you wish to remove
- Click on <Remove>.
- Note, that you can't remove a template until you've added the users from this template to another one.
- Confirm your request: your Policy template will get deleted.
Thanks for your attention. If you have any questions or feedbacks, please always feel free to contact us.