With Photo Upload, the photos and videos you take with your Android phone, or tablet will upload automatically to Tresorit—meaning they will be backed up securely and you can access them anywhere.
How to setup Photo Upload?
1. You need to go to the < Settings > which you can find if you click on the three dots in the upper right corner of the main Tresorit window.
2. In the < Settings > menu you can see that the < Photo upload > is disabled by default
3. If you enable < Photo upload > you will be able to set the < Upload using > and the < Upload mode > functions.
4. In the < Upload using > menu you can select whether you would like to upload your photos only using Wi-Fi or you enable the usage of the mobile networks (E, 3G, LTE) as well.
5. In the < Upload mode > menu item, you can select whether you wish to upload all the photos or just the new ones.
6. If you are ready with the settings, you will see that there is a new tresor called < Camera uploads > which contains the photos you make.
Thank you very much for your attention, we hope you will enjoy the possibility of watching your photos wherever you are.