HOW DO I UPLOAD FILES FROM MY iOS DEVICE?
As Tresorit for iOS gives you a different way to upload files from your phone or tablet to Tresorit, please let us show you how you can upload a file using your iPhone or iPad.
Once the files are uploaded, they will sync with Tresorit on your computer and all the other devices you use.
Here you can see a step by step description of the upload on iOS:
1. You open the desired file (a PDF file for example) and if you tap on it once, you will see an < Open in "Tresorit"> option.
2. The Tresorit application will open automatically and the File Uploader welcomes you.
2. You will be able to browse your tresors to select where you would like to save the file - you have the possibility to create a new tresor if you wish to upload this file in a different tresor. As you can see you cannot save a file into a tresor where you only have Reader permissions.
3. After selecting the desired tresor, the tresor will open and you need to tap on < Upload here > to start the upload process. You also have the possibility to create a new folder if you wish to upload the file in a different folder.
4. Once you selected the desired place for your new file, the upload process will start. When the upload is completed, you will be able to see this file on all your devices.
Please note that uploading to a shared tresor will also allow those you have shared the tresor with to see the file - you uploaded - on their devices immediately.