We would like to help nonprofit organizations to fulfill their mission and protect their sensitive data.
Tresorit provides free subscription for nonprofit organizations to help them fulfill their mission and protect their confidential data. Qualified nonprofits get access to a 10-user Tresorit subscription. (A value of €1200/year). Adding more team members is available, for €12.5 / user/month.
Organizations that meet all the below criteria are eligible:
- A non-profit, voluntary citizens' group which is organized on a local, national or international level that is neither a part of a government nor a conventional for-profit business and have a declared charitable or philanthropic mission to benefit their communities
- Subscribes to a Tresorit for Business yearly plan
- Able to provide valid documentation about their charitable and nonprofit status (issued by IRS, BZSt, HMRC or other local tax authority)
- Agrees to become a public Tresorit reference
How to Apply
- Follow our dedicated page, linked below and submit your official document that proves your organization’s nonprofit status.
- In the first 14 days of the approval period you will be able to try and test Tresorit.
- If your request is approved, your subscription will be adjusted within 5 working days – so your first bill will already be discounted.
- Quantity: Organizations may request one product within the lifetime of the organization.
- Budget: Organizations with annual operating budgets of any size are eligible for donated products in this program.
- Availability: This donation is available to any non-profit, voluntary citizens' group which is organized on a local, national or international level that is neither a part of a government nor a conventional for-profit business and have a declared charitable or philanthropic mission to benefit their communities. They must be able to provide valid documentation about their charitable and nonprofit status (issued by IRS, BZSt, HMRC or other local tax authority)
- Organization types: The following organization types are not eligible to request donated products in this program.
- Schools, colleges, or trade schools
- Credit unions
- Government agencies
- Loan or credit reporting organisations
- Political activity organizations
- Employee or membership benefit organizations
- Medical institutions, hospitals and medical groups
- Religious organizations without a secular community designation. A secular designation is defined as an organization separate from the church or religious organization that provides services to people regardless of their religious beliefs and does not propagate a belief in a specific faith.
- Anti-discrimination policy: Organizations that advocate, support, or practice discrimination based on age, ethnicity, gender, national origin, disability, race, size, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic background are not eligible to participate in this program. Organizations must be willing and able to attest that they do not discriminate on any of these grounds in order to receive donations.
- Existing customers: Organizations that already have paid subscriptions to Tresorit may not use this program to renew those subscriptions. For more details, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Case study: Recipient organizations must be willing and able to provide information to Tresorit for the purposes of creating a case study or testimonial on this program and agree to become a public Tresorit reference
- Product distribution:
- Products will be distributed under this program to qualifying organizations only, not to individuals.
- Recipient organizations may not transfer or resell Tresorit subscriptions