- Access all your data from Tresorit on the go.
- Browse the folders and view files directly from Tresorit. Only those will get downloaded to your device which you want to download.
- Take photos and videos using your devices' built-in camera and save them automatically to Tresorit.
- Star your favorite files for offline access. Starred files will be locally available even when you go offline and Tresorit will sync any changes what happened while you were away when you get back online.
- Share folders or files. Create secure links to files and send them to your team using email, text messaging, or copy and paste the link into any other app.
Open up your Tresorit app. The main window of Tresorit for Android looks like this:
while the main window of the iOS devices looks like this:
You can easily scroll your tresors, open them and only those files get downloaded to your device that you want.
Thanks for your attention and for following our quick tutorial. Visit our Knowledge Base for more info about Tresorit mobile apps and other useful info. You can always contact us if you have any questions.