The Reader plan is a limited, secure storage for your important files for free forever. Tresorit Reader is good choice if you need to have access to files or a certain Tresorit folder.
In this tutorial, learn more about:
- Can I subscribe to Tresorit Reader?
- What features will I have access to?
- How much storage will I have?
- What are the key differences between the Basic and Reader Plan?
How can I subscribe to the Reader plan?
- If someone invites you to join a Tresorit folder or you register an account via our apps you will be offered a chance to experience advanced Tresorit features: you will get a Tresorit Premium trial for 14 days. At the end of the trial period you have a chance to keep your Premium plan and sign up. If you choose not to become a subscription owner you will be automatically downgraded to Tresorit Reader.
- If you currently have a Premium, Business or Solo plan and you don't plan to keep it, we are sad to see you go. you can follow the instructions on the article after cancel my subscription?
What features will I have access to?
With the Reader plan you can:
- Access your files via the web access, from a single browser
- Manage your files in your single Tresorit folder, and from the app on 1 device.
- Download and upload files via the Cloud Browser and the Web Access.
- Accept File links
With the Reader plan You won't be able to:
- Create more than 1 Tresorit folder
- Change permissions or manage other user's rights in tresors
- Create and send file links
- Sync or use Selective Sync
- Share your Tresorit folder
- See the version history of the files (you will only have access to the latest version)
- Log in on multiple devices, as you are limited to one device. Learn how to unlink a device: How to unlink a device?
How much storage space will I have with the Reader plan?
- 1 GB
What is the difference between the Basic and the Reader Plan?
Both plans include a sensible amount of storage, the ability to join a shared tresor and to download, modify and re-upload files from your shared folder.
Also, If you registered before June 30th, 2016, your free plan is ‘Tresorit Basic’.
For users who registered after June 30th, 2016, your free plan is ‘Tresorit Reader’.