In addition to using Tresorit Web Access, we recommend that you download and install the Tresorit desktop application to get the most out of secure file sharing. Tresorit desktop apps are also available for Mac and Linux and are really convenient and fast.
You can create a tresor from any of your already existing folders, so there is no need to shuffle content around. Using a Tresorit desktop app is just like using any other folder on your hard drive. Using Tresorit will not interrupt your document management routines and all folders you turn into a tresor will automatically sync online and to any other computers or mobile devices linked to your account.
The application runs in the background and automatically keeps your files in sync and backed up online. It's like having the same folder on all of your computers and mobile devices at the same time.
This quick tutorial will show you a step by step manual of installing Tresorit.
1. Visit our website (https://tresorit.com) to downloading the latest apps.
- If you are considering Tresorit for Business, Solo or Premium you can sign up to our free trial here and you will receive the downloader as a part of the onboarding steps and You will be able to start the install process right away.
- If you wish to go for a Reader version please learn more here.
2. When you click download the button will direct you to the download page according to the operating system you are using. This manual will guide you through the steps on Windows.
3. As the installation process starts we show you a quick walkthrough of the steps you need to take in order to have a working Tresorit sync client.
4. The installer will be downloaded to your computer automatically and when you run it, you will see that it prepares to install Tresorit.
5. Once everything is completed, you can Sign in with your Tresorit account and start using Tresorit.
Thanks for taking steps for better security of your files. As now you have a working Tresorit app on your desktop, you can start managing your files safely and easily.
New to Tresorit? Create an account. Please visit Step 1: How to create an account.
Should you have any further questions, feedbacks or remarks, please always feel free to contact us.