Tresorit offers several ways to keep your data secure, especially when you need to share them.
Whether you need an encrypted collaboration solution or just want to send a few files to a client, we’ve got your back.
💡 Pro tip: Define company guidelines for different document types to regulate content sharing. Tresorit business admins can set up custom company policies and define which users can use these features to share content.
Tresorit Send is a free file uploading platform, ideal for file-requests and one-time content transfers. By using Tresorit’s encrypted sharing technology, we guarantee your files’ safety from the moment you send them until they reach the recipient.
- Send files up to 2GB.
- Uploads 100 files at once.
- Your links will automatically expire after 7 days.
- Protect confidential documents – set a password to your content to ensure that only those eligible can access them.
Share your content with links
- Customize download pages with your brand essentials to show your clients and partners that they are using a safe and approved business tool.
- There's no need to reshare content every time you make a minor change – the download page will always show an up-to-date version of your files.
- All you need to do is send the link to others and they will be able to view and download the content, without having to sign up to Tresorit.
- Oversee all links in one place: on your links tab, you can revoke or edit links anytime.
- You have full control over your shared links. Set additional security settings to the links such as an expiration date, a download limit, or a password.
Enable access logs to track the browsers and IP addresses that were used to download your content.
- This feature is available on Solo, Business, and Enterprise plans.
- If someone downloads your content while they are logged in to Tresorit, you will also see their email address.
Invite others to collaborate in folders
You can invite others to collaborate on files by adding them as members to your tresor. This way, the files will appear in their Tresorit app as they do in yours, giving you and your colleagues a secure access to important data.
- Ideal for groups of people looking for a secure way to collaborate on files.
- Invitees can only access your files through Tresorit after creating their own account.
- Members of a folder can view, add, edit, or delete files and folders depending on the role you assign to them.
Tresorit Path provides an easy solution when you need to share the access route to items located in a tresor. All members of the same shared folder can use this feature to send files and subfolders to each other.
- You don’t have to risk leaking a share link with important data – only the members of the parent tresor can access the file path.
- After clicking the link, Tresorit will open up and navigate collaborators to the files you shared.
Still have questions left? Drop us a line