Subscription owners can promote users to co-admins, giving them rights to manage the subscription. Co-admins can’t edit billing details or purchase new licenses, but in case of a breach or a lost device, they can suspend compromised user accounts.
Co-admin vs Subscription Owner
Tresorit Business Subscriptions are equipped with an Admin Center, where admins can manage the billing, policies, and invite new users. There are two types of admin roles in the subscription: owner and co-admin.
- Invite new users (if there's an available license).
- Suspend or remove other users from the subscription.
- Revoke user devices.
- Manage policy templates.
- Add or revoke Co-Admin rights.
- The Subscription Owner can transfer the subscription to Co-Admins.
- Unlink user devices.
In addition to co-admin rights, subscription owners can also:
- Delete user accounts.
- Remote wipe user devices (if Advanced Control is on).
- Reset lost passwords. (if Advanced Control is on).
- Purchase new licenses.
- Manage billing.
- Set up Active Directory.
- Add a custom branding.
- Sign the Data Processing Agreement.
How to promote a user to Co-Admin
- Open Web Access.
- Switch to Admin Center.
- Navigate to the Users tab.
- Hover over the user.
- Click the gear on the right.
- Click Add Co-Admin permission.
- Click Promote to a Co-Admin to confirm.
Still have questions left? Drop us a line