In order to provide you with the highest security standards, we must update and patch our product constantly. We do not provide support for older versions and they may stop working at some point. Make sure to keep your apps up to date!
18.104.22.168 - 13 Jun 2019
- You can now report offensive or inappropriate content to us by clicking Report abuse.
22.214.171.124 - 06 Jun 2019
- From now on, you'll never miss an important update. We'll notify you of the latest features and news directly in Tresorit.
- We also have a new tab for Reports in the Admin Center, where we improved user experience.
126.96.36.199 - 16 May 2019
- Improved the performance of the Admin Center.
- We’re paving the way for a new feature for business admins.
- Several bug fixes and improvements.
188.8.131.52 - 07 May 2019
- In case you missed it: we introduce our newest policies for link sharing, helping admins enforce security policies.
- We’ve also fixed several bugs and improved performance.
184.108.40.206 - 29 Apr 2019
- We’ve improved the user interface here and there.
- Fixed bugs.
220.127.116.11 - 08 Apr 2019
- From now on, you can enforce security policies by setting detailed restrictions on links.
- We’ve also fine-tuned Tresorit and fixed some bugs here and there.
18.104.22.168 - 20 Mar 2019
- Added a new feature for business admins: now you can limit sharing to within your subscription.
- As usual, we’ve fixed several bugs and improved the way Tresorit works in the background.
22.214.171.124 - 07 Mar 2019
- We've smoothed the process of contacting our Support team.
- Also, we’ve fixed some bugs and made some small improvements.
126.96.36.199 - 21 Feb 2019
- Enhanced control: when sharing new links, you can require recipients to verify themselves with a code sent in email.
- We’ve improved performance and fixed some minor bugs.
188.8.131.52 - 07 Feb 2019
- We’ve made some background changes to prepare Tresorit for a new feature.
- Fixed bugs and made some under-the-hood improvements.
184.108.40.206 - 30 Jan 2019
- We’ve smoothed the user experience of invitation links.
- Fixed bugs and tweaked some things here and there.