This feature is available ✔️ for Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Brave, Opera, or any other Chromium-based browser that supports Chrome extensions.
Tresorit for Gmail is a Chrome extension. It lets you attach files to your emails from your computer or your Tresorit account as secure shared links and manage the documents you shared.
📝 Note: Once you install Tresorit for Gmail, it is only available in the browser where it was installed. If you sign in to Gmail in a new browser, it will not be available to you automatically.
How to install Tresorit for Gmail
📝 Note: These instructions are for Google Chrome. The process might differ slightly if you’re using a different browser.
- Open the Chrome Web Store page for Tresorit for Gmail.
- Click Add to Chrome.
- Once you see a confirmation pop-up, click Add extension.
- Now that you’ve added the extension to Chrome, you can open Tresorit by clicking the Tresorit logo in the bottom of the Compose new message window.
- Sign in to Tresorit via the extension.
- And you’re done – you can start securing your email attachments!
Still have questions left? Drop us a line