This feature is available ✔️ for: Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Brave, Opera, or any other Chromium-based browser that supports Chrome extensions.
Tresorit for Gmail is a Chrome extension. It lets you attach files to your emails from your computer or your Tresorit account as secure shared links and manage the documents you shared.
💡 Did you know? If you set up policies for link creation (such as expiry dates, mandatory passwords, etc.), these will also apply to the documents shared through the Tresorit for Gmail extension.
How to deploy Tresorit for Gmail for users in bulk
This guide is for Google Workspace admins. Bulk deployment is available to you if you’re using Chrome, and the cloud browser management feature is enabled.
- Open Google Admin Console menu and navigate to Devices → Chrome.
- Select Apps and Extensions and make sure you’re on the Users and Browsers tab.
- Click the + sign in the bottom right corner and select Add from Chrome Web Store.
- To configure the extension, we recommend you follow these steps:
- Include in Chrome Web Store collection: Opting in is recommended, but it is not mandatory. This does not have any impact on using the extension.
- Permissions and URL access: Set to Allow all permissions. This is mandatory, Tresorit asks for the minimum required permissions.
- Installation policy: Select Force install.
- Save your changes.
- Inform your users about Tresorit for Gmail.
Still have questions left? Drop us a line