Tresorit keeps snapshots of all changes made to files in your tresors - this is called Version history. Even those who run a digitally well-organized office may face a situation when they need an earlier version of a document but it got lost in the review cycles.
There are 2 ways to revert to previous versions of files.
1. Get older versions via the Tresorit app
- Open up the Tresorit app and click on any of your tresors. Tresorit will display the folder’s content in the right side of the app, in the Cloud Browser .
- Right click on the file and select <See versions>
- Earlier file versions and a short summary of actions, like who did what with the file will be listed in the right side of the Tresorit app.
- Choose the version you need and click download
2. Get older versions directly from the file.
- If the file is currently open, you can get earlier versions via the file explorer too, by right clicking on the file which you need and choosing <See versions>.
- The Tresorit app will pop up and just like in the other case, earlier file versions and actions will be listed. Choose the version you need and click download.
Is Version history available for all types of Tresorit accounts?
This feature is limited to Premium, Solo, Business and Enterprise accounts. If you are a Basic or a Reader user we recommend checking out our free trials to experiment with this feature.