When you try to open or preview the content of a Tresorit link on iOS, you may encounter issues. The preview will only show the first page of the document and you won’t be able to download the file.
The encryption method Tresorit uses is currently blocked by Apple in their native browser, Safari. We are currently working on a fix. For the time being, you can use Tresorit for iOS to open these links. Here’s how:
- Download Tresorit from the App Store.
- Install the app on your device.
- Register an account: we won’t ask for your credit card.
- Confirm your registration.
- Tap on the link again — Tresorit will automatically open it for you.
- You are all set! Save the file to a tresor, or preview it’s content.
Now you can open links on your mobile device by opening them in the app - and view the full pdf.