HOW TO USE TRESORIT FOR BACKUP PURPOSES?
There are several users who would like to store their content in the cloud, why not do it securely? Tresorit gives you the solution to store your files in the cloud without the need of having them on your computer.
You have some really confidential documents that you want to store in the cloud securely and you do not want to have a single trace of it on your computer? --> Tresorit helps you
You have a small SSD or you do not have any space for all your photos? --> Tresorit helps you
In this quick tutorial we would like to show you how you can use Tresorit for backup and please do not forget: With our new interface you can always see what is in the cloud, so you do not need to keep your files on your local drive anymore.
In this quick example we have Tyler who is the leader of an architecture firm who would like to protect their blueprints. As they are highly confidential, he does not want them on his computer just in the cloud. So let's see how you can do that:
1. First you need to create a tresor with any of the methods.
2. Once the tresor is created you can see the "Blueprints" tresor and the green tick in its corner that means that the tresor is synced.
3. You need to move your mouse over the selected tresor where you can see a sync toggle.
4. And you need to turn off the sync, once the sync is turned off, you will see this. That means that Tyler can delete the files from his computer as this tresor is not syncing anymore, so the modification he makes will not be replicated in the cloud.
5. He can see the files in the tresor at any time, he just needs to click on the tresor to see its content.
6. He needs to pay attention the moment he enables the sync again. If he deleted some files from that folder and he just enables the sync and selects the original folder we will prompt a message saying that the folder he tries to sync is the same as it was before. And if he made some deletions, the files will be downloaded from the cloud again.