Tresorit offers two different types of add-ins for Outlook: our Outlook desktop add-in for Windows and the newer M365 Outlook add-in. This article is about the M365 Outlook add-in.
💡 Did you know? If you set up policies for link creation (such as expiry dates, mandatory passwords, etc.), these will also apply to the documents shared through both of our Outlook add-ins.
Comparing Tresorit’s Outlook add-ins
|Windows Outlook add-in||M365 Outlook add-in|
How to deploy the M365 Outlook add-in for users in batch
- Open the M365 Admin Center and navigate to Settings – Integrated apps.
- Go to the Add-ins menu, and click Deploy add-in.
- Click Next in the sidebar and select Choose from the Store.
- Search for ‘Tresorit’.
- To begin the installation, click Add, then Continue.
Configure the add-in.
Users: We recommend that you deploy the add-in only to a subset of users to try. Once you’ve ensured that everything is working properly, you can deploy the add-in to all users, or to a specific group of users as needed.
Deployment method: We recommend the Fixed option to make sure that the add-on will be available for all users.
📝 Note: It can take up to 12-24 hours for the deployment to finish.
- Inform your users about Tresorit for Outlook.
Still have questions left? Drop us a line