We aim to support your workflow while maintaining productivity and security simultaneously. This is the first version of our integration, and we will add more functionality in the coming months.
We encourage you to share your feedback, as it will directly impact what we develop next. Send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What features are available?
- You can access all the well-known Tresorit features without leaving Teams.
- Store your documents in an end-to-end encrypted cloud to ensure maximum protection and compliance
- Share and request files easily while maintaining control over your data
- Create signature requests securely with Tresorit eSign
- Microsoft Teams on Windows, Mac, Web, iOS and Android
- Outlook and Office apps are available for a limited audience as a preview from Microsoft. For more information, please read this article.
How to set up Tresorit for Teams integration?
Please note that deployment from Appsource and Integrated apps page in the M365 Admin center is not recommended as it will not install the app for Microsoft Teams.
Install for your company as a Microsoft administrator:
- You can add it to your Microsoft subscription in the Teams admin center.
- Make sure that the Tresorit app is available for your organization by allowing Third-party apps in the Org-wide settings and allowing Tresorit in the list of applications. More information is available here.
- Check that Tresorit is allowed for your user group on the App permission page. More information about app permissions is available here.
- It is recommended to install and pin the Tresorit app for your users on the Setup policies page to make sure they find it easily. More information about app setup is available here.
- Please note that it can take up to 12-48 hours before the app will be visible to the end users.
Install for your Microsoft account as a user:
- You can add it to your subscription in the Apps section in Microsoft Teams.
- Follow this link to add Tresorit to your Teams. More information about adding an app to Teams is available here.
- Please note that due to your Microsoft subscription app management policies, you might not be able to view or install apps for Teams on your behalf; in this case please, contact your Microsoft administrator.
Still have questions left? Drop us a line