This feature is available ✔️ for:
Plan: Solo, Professional, Business Standard, Business Plus, Enterprise
Platform: Microsoft Outlook on Windows
Email address: The same email address should be used for Outlook and for the Tresorit account.
Sending encrypted emails is as simple as sending a regular email with Tresorit Email encryption.
- The email content and the attachments are end-to-end encrypted and stored securely on Tresorit servers.
- No data is stored on Microsoft servers.
- Only the recipients of the email will have access to the email’s contents.
- Forwarded emails can not be accessed by others.
How to send encrypted emails:
- In Outlook, open a New Email
- Write your email as you usually do. (add recipients, subject, content, add regular & inline attachments, etc.)
- Click the Email Encryption button in the top left corner to turn on email encryption for the email. (It can be turned on before writing the email as well.)
- Send the email as usual
Still have questions left? Drop us a line