An NAS is a custom hardware, usually running a customized version of Linux operating system, that does not support running Tresorit application directly. However, you can sync with Tresorit without running it on the actual NAS.
Syncing with NAS and network drives
- Run Tresorit on your computer.
- Create a tresor for the NAS files.
- Right-click the tresor.
- Select Turn sync on from the dropdown.
- Set the NAS or network drive as the syncing location.
Trigger manual sync
Cloud updates will be synced on the NAS and network drives automatically. However, on some operating systems, changes you make to files directly on the NAS won’t sync to the cloud immediately. In these cases, you can trigger sync manually.
- Your NAS tresor will be marked with a network drive symbol.
- Open the tresor.
- Click Sync now on the right panel.
Still have questions left? Drop us a line