We are happy to see you join us! Tresorit for Business is a team subscription paid and managed by your company. You will be joining this subscription as a user, but first, you need to sign up.
What is Tresorit?
Tresorit allows you to access work files and collaborate with colleagues securely from anywhere, on any device. Whether you need to review a colleague’s presentation on-the-way or update the latest client proposal, Tresorit puts everything at your fingertips.
Joining a Business Subscription
Before you can join a subscription, you need to create a Tresorit account. If you already have an account, you can accept the invitation in your Tresorit app.
After joining, you also accept that Business admins can:
- Reset lost or forgotten passwords (if Advanced Control is 🗹 on)
- Suspend access to your account
- Remote wipe lost or stolen devices (if Advanced Control is 🗹 on)
- Set up security policies which might limit your access to certain features
📝 Note: Advanced Control is an enhanced security measure that allows admins of the organization to reset lost passwords and revoke lost or stolen devices for users on their Business Subscription. You have to accept these conditions before they apply to you.
How to accept your invitation
- I don’t have an account yet
- I’m on a Premium/Solo plan
- I'm on a free plan
When an admin sends you an invitation, you will receive an email asking you to join their team. Follow the link to accept the invitation.
- Sign in to your account.
- Check the box to accept company policies.
- Click Join.
📝 Note: If the Subscription Owner’s email address is from a different domain than yours, you will need to type it into a text field as a confirmation. Please note that you cannot copy your inviter's email address for security reasons.
If this is your personal account, consider removing files or ask the inviter to invite you again with your business email.
In case you wish to continue using Tresorit with your personal email, contact our support team.
When an admin sends you an invitation, you will receive a notification in your Tresorit app. If this is a personal account, consider creating a new account or remove your personal files.
- Open Tresorit on desktop, web or mobile.
- The invitation will appear in a pop-up notification.
- If Advanced Control is switched on, check the box to accept it.
- Click Join.
Still have questions left? Drop us a line