Keep your company data in check by assigning custom policies to different teams and departments.
Head to your Policies tab to set up the following options:
- Make 2-Step Verification required
- Define allowed devices
- Set IP filtering and session control
- Disable sharing with link, automatic sign-in and shared contacts
- Disable tresor creation, sharing or synchronization
By default, all invited users are assigned to an editable Default template. Make sure to set up the limits according to your company policies.
You can create new templates anytime without an upper limit. Click New template at the top, enter a name and click Add to finish.
Assign users to policies
You can assign users to template one-by-one or in batches on your Users tab.
- Navigate to Users.
- Check the box to select users.
- Click Change template and select one from the dropdown list.
How to remove a template
You can remove templates anytime (except for Default). Remember, users must always belong to a template, so users on a deleted template must be reassigned before you can proceed.
- Hover over the template.
- Click thegear icon.
- Select Remove.
- Reassign users to another template.
- Click Remove.
Still have questions left? Drop us a line