When you choose to delete a user, their Tresorit account and files will be deleted permanently and you will free up a license. However, this action is irreversible.
📝 Note: This article is for admins who are looking for a way to delete user accounts associated with their subscription. If you are looking for a way to delete your own account, visit this article for the details.
Before you start
Prevent the loss of important data by transferring the user’s content to someone else. Owned tresors are also deleted along with the account.
How to delete a user's account
- Open Web Access.
- Navigate to the Users tab.
- Hover over a user’s name.
- Click the gear icon on the right.
- Select Delete from the dropdown list.
- A notification will show up, listing the tresors owned by the user. Make sure to transfer the content before you delete the account.
- Click Continue.
- Answer the check-up question.
📝 Note: This step serves as a safeguard to ensure that you won’t lose access to important data by accident.
- Enter your password.
- If 2-step verification is enabled, you will need to enter your verification code.
- Click Confirm.
Still have questions left? Drop us a line