Tresorit Business Subscription are managed by one subscription owner and several co-admins. They oversee the team’s activity, handle billing and manage security policies.
Co-admins help in user management: they can invite, suspend and remove users, manage policies and unlink devices. However, they can’t manage billing or buy additional licenses.
- Invite new users (if there's an available license).
- Suspend or remove other users from the subscription.
- Revoke user devices.
- Manage policy templates.
- Add or revoke Co-Admin rights.
- The Subscription Owner can transfer the subscription to Co-Admins.
- Unlink user devices.
Subscription Owners manage the Business Subscription: they are the ones who handle the billing and buy additional licenses. When Advanced Control is enabled, they can also delete users, remote wipe devices and reset lost passwords.
- Delete user accounts.
- Remote wipe user devices (if Advanced Control is on).
- Reset lost passwords. (if Advanced Control is on).
Still have questions left? Drop us a line